Our established course dives deep into the foundation of the skin care industry. We are offering an exclusive accelerated online program which enables you to pursue your education without sacrificing your personal and work commitments. Our 600- clock hour accelerated esthetics program has been approved by the Hawaii state board and is by far the next best thing in the beauty industry. This merged training will strengthen your knowledge while expediting your graduating date, so you can do what you love.
Our dedicated instructors have extreme devotion to the industry and are eager to teach you everything there is to know, bringing you closer to success. We believe in high quality education to prepare you for whichever field of work you choose.
* Explore a program preparing you for a career in Skin Care or Advanced Esthetics.
* Learn about our payment plan programs available for those who qualify.
* Explore opportunities to work with medical spas, dermatology, luxury resorts, and spas, or even as an entrepreneur.
* Find out about our NEW program schedules and how you can earn your diploma in as few as 4 months* in esthetics.
* Explore our range of extensive advanced training programs to receive a certification in your class of choice.
* Meet our staff, tour our campus and receive a warm aloha.
Why Honolulu Nail & Aesthetic Academy?
Our focus is providing an innovative and updated curriculum that will enhance your options and employment. We go beyond reviewing and teaching the basics of esthetics. Our clinical build from our manuals, allowing every student additional hands-on training. The curriculum adds business and finance to provide a realistic approach to life after graduation. With a 360-degree immersion into the life of the 2019 esthetician, we not only educate our students on various facials, skin types, tone differences, and treatments, but also on social media, marketing and networking. During the last week of school, graduating students will build their portfolio with a professional photoshoot and conduct professional interviews.
Furthermore, with over seven advanced courses to choose from, we choose an academy with anything less.
Ready to Level Up?